• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

How good is Jordan Pickford? Would be double figures if not for him.

Pickford for Sunderland looks some keeper.

Absolute stupidity from Kalas has cost Fulham, having said they've created enough chances since to get back in the game.

Al Habsi once again showing what a decent keeper he has proved himself to be this season. Contrary to many opinions close season he has been outstanding for Reading all season. Without him they may not have made the play offs.Now they are at Wembley.

Listening to the Sheff Weds v Hudds 2nd lg (still 0 - 0 )

Commentator is clearly on something as getting very over excited whenever anyone goes over the halfway line - fortunately Steve McClaren on co commentary so the fact that he is sending me to sleep brings it back into balance.

How was that not a penalty? Wells taken out. Huddersfield unlucky.

We had similar happen to us when we played Wednesday at their place when Westwood took Doherty out. I have no idea how it isn't a pen, any one saying it isn't would not be saying that had it been an outfield player.

We had similar happen to us when we played Wednesday at their place when Westwood took Doherty out. I have no idea how it isn't a pen, any one saying it isn't would not be saying that had it been an outfield player.

#almostarugbytackle

Its bloody ridiculous. Fine margins. If Sheffield win now its a real injustice.

More proof tonight that the majority of the Championship is average at best and any half decent manager could get a side challenging.

More proof tonight that the majority of the Championship is average at best and any half decent manager could get a side challenging.

I think that Huddersfield look a decent enough side, and really should not have required extra time.

I think that Huddersfield look a decent enough side, and really should not have required extra time.

Half decent because of the manager and you can see how they are set up and what their plan is. They have a few good players but then they also have a few who aren't that good but they know their jobs and are able to carry them out.

Half decent because of the manager and you can see how they are set up and what their plan is. They have a few good players but then they also have a few who aren't that good but they know their jobs and are able to carry them out.

Decent keeper, 5 players of basic ability but who know their jobs and stick to them and three or 4 top end championship players.

Only real surprise in this match is that the commentator hasn't had a heart attack yet

Back