• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

I have never seen Monaco this good in my life..they were good in the 90's but they are lethal offensively

0-2 halftime, monaco halfway through already if not Dortmund step up and score one or two and holding it defensively

Dortmund were awful on Saturday against Bayern, doesn't sound like they're doing any better tonight either. Are they still making a mess of trying to play 3 at the back?

Gone to 4-1-4-1 second half, they look a bit better for it.

Wasn't sure looking from the team if they'd be 4 at the back or if Bender would be used as a third centre half. Was amazed they stuck with 3 at the back for the whole game Saturday, did them no favours at all.

Falcao, misses an open goal..

Mbappe is a real talent..1-3 and as good as through to the semis

Horrible pass by Piszczek. This tie is done I think.

Nice goal Kagawa, but the away goals look a killer to me.

2-3 Kagawa, nice goal..not completely done tie yet then

remember that monaco missed a pen away to city also and then fell apart..dont think it will happen again though and strong at home

what a chance aubameyang..

what a team bayern put on, favourites for me for the semis

Schmeichel, Simpson, Benalouane, Huth, Fuchs, Mahrez, Ndidi, Drinkwater, Albrighton, Okazaki, Vardy.

How is that 11 in playing in the Quarter Finals of the Champions League, FFS :icon_lol:

Schmeichel, Simpson, Benalouane, Huth, Fuchs, Mahrez, Ndidi, Drinkwater, Albrighton, Okazaki, Vardy.

How is that 11 in playing in the Quarter Finals of the Champions League, FFS :icon_lol:

no idea TBH, teamwork, they have rediscovered it after Ranieri..

Slightly harsh pen. And outside the box.

Vidal misses a pen, could be crucial in the end

Back