• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

I see all 4 officials from last nights game have been given the weekend off.

That is understandable. When a referee gives his pre match instructions he will always tell his team to ensure he does not allow a re-start that is wrong in law. Now the assistant on the far side would have had no input, but either the assistant who was involved in overseeing the penalty, or the fourth official should have alerted the referee that he had made an error in law. Opinions are one thing, but not adhering to the laws of the game is very serious and must result in action being taken against the officials in question.

Shelvey just nearly scored an absolutely worldy. Completely mugged the guy off with his first touch and then hit the bar from inside his own half.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

That Sunderland red card is absolute fucking bollocks. Jesus christ they aren't playing fucking tiddlywinks.

Dosgshit from Jagielka on Leicester's equaliser, how the fuck has he not seen Slimani down his side? Just strolls over to the other side of the pitch holding hands with the other centre half.

Joel with his trademark slapstick goalkeeping.

Benalouane looks an absolute joker. Partly liable for all three goals.

Jags makes up for it with a solid header from a corner to put Everton back ahead.

Barkley really should've scored before that though, half arsed fuck, so lax when he thought he'd beyond the keeper. Not sure what's going on with his hair either, seems to have regressed to being 14 years old using way too much gel on his fringe.

Wilfried Zaha is way too good to be playing for Palace

So talented. I just hope that wherever he does go he doesn't just sit on the bench.

Two slipped assists by Zaha :icon_lol:

No heart, no fight from Arsenal. I detest BFS' football (he's had Hennessey booting the ball from free kicks on halfway all night) but he's going to do it again. The cunt.

To a point he is. Doesn't mean I have to like him or his teams.

Back