• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

great game by middlesbroughs Gibson so far

Sigurdsson have said himself his ambition is to play for a club that have european comps, agree with him..definately have enough quality..wonder how wolves would be with siggy as a #10 :)

City go with a central midfield pairing of De Bruyne & Silva with Navas, Sane, Sterling and Aguero in front of them. This could be fun!

really Navas starts?? fucks sake

most important game so far in the PL are about to start...city could even challenge chelsea if they win today(they meet chelsea next game) and arsenal must win to challenge properly for CL places and for Arsenes future..

Too easy for City. Full backs too high and caught out.

Sané opens the scoring, think Bellerin would have got to him if he didnt have to jump over ospina but great pass from Kdb

could have been a red there for navas, studs up on the knee

how much did arsenal pay for xhaka? Not even better than coquelin as a def mid, just doesnt do enough

90% of all freekicks next to the pen area(on the sides) hits the first guy..siggy, kdb is the ones who gets enough height and then it dips..

£100m on Otamendi, Mustafi and Xhaka and they're all hapless.

Surprised at how poor Xhaka has been to be honest.

of those three, i think just xhaka has been shocking

Koscielny coming off for arsenal - city will score at least 3 more then.

not many choices for arsenal now also when ox and ramsey are injured

i would switch xhaka for giroud but im not wenger for some aerial threat too

very lucky coquelin there

i have no idea how pep is thinking, zaba now inner mid..his teams are horrible to guess from week to week and I dont think it is a benefit for him actually..maybe in the longer run to develop players to be more versatile and play in different pos like Lahm, Alaba at Munich..strange to change so much all the time, just shows you have no clue of your best XI for me

double posts all the time now, something wrong in the forum?

Back