• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

A 14 minute delay while Hogg was being treated. One can only wish him the very best.

Awful defending gifts Bristol City the lead.

Bristol City deservedly in front, and also an excellent advantage played by the referee.

It didn't look too heavy contact which makes it all the more concerning, hopefully they were just taking precautions

Being reported that he is being taken to hospital as a precaution, but should be just fine. Good news indeed.

Huddersfield have been putrid this first half, Don Goodman does talk some shite in comms.

Huddersfield have been putrid this first half, Don Goodman does talk some shite in comms.

Huddersfield have not been much better in the second half. They are fortunate not to be three down. Though to be fair, Bristol City have played fairly well.

Have a feeling we may need 50 points after all.

If we hadnt gifted Blues some points they would be firmly in the shit

C3iCnM9UoAApk9Z.jpg

My daughter called me Fam this week, she hasn't been let out of her bedroom since.

Just found myself agreeing with Hoddle with regards to Mourinho pissing if down the tunnel before the final whistle and not sticking around to shake your opposing manager's hand.

Just found myself agreeing with Hoddle with regards to Mourinho pissing if down the tunnel before the final whistle and not sticking around to shake your opposing manager's hand.

Agreeing with Hoddle is the first signs of senility - though Mourinho is a cock for doing that (just because his mate Karanka got sacked & he got that as Boro are likely to be back in the Championship next season)

Silva really should have scored there. I can't see Liverpool keeping a clean sheet here.

Toure should be off. Knew exactly what he was doing.

Back