• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Crazy game ,didn't think that a Barca comeback was possible.. But PSG are equally responsible.. Bossing the game last time and now sinking and going defensive, please note Lambert !

Wouldn't have thought Mourinho will be going for this back 3 again anytime soon, the shape just isn't working for them at all, not sure what they were trying to gain from it.

Not sure I've ever seen Jose play a back three before.

The three at the back should all be capable of playing that way to be fair but I just don't see it benefitting any other part of the team.

They haven't put another forward up there with Ibrahimovic so he's just stranded on his own with Mkhitaryan/Martial sort of doing what they can to play alongside him, the wide players didn't get anywhere near close enough to offer support, then you've basically got Herrera on his own in the middle of the park because Fellaini is a useless lump and Pogba is too much of a headfuck to play with anything like the responsibility required in a deeper position.

No doubt he'll come out now and just slate the pitch.

Derby county have been so very poor tonight. They have fallen away badly in the last couple of months. I wonder what has gone wrong?

Derby county have been so very poor tonight. They have fallen away badly in the last couple of months. I wonder what has gone wrong?

Standard operating procedure for them innit

Arsenal now two up. But Lincoln City can be proud of their magnificent effort to get as far as they have in the cup. I just hope that it doesn't end up five or six. That would be cruel on the Imps.

Danny Cowley looked very emotional at the end. The fantastic support his team recieved possibly surprised even him.

The cup run may be over, but Lincoln City must now concentrate on winning the national league. The biggest problem for the Imps is will they be able to hold on to the Cowley brothers. They have transformed the club.

Danny Cowley looked very emotional at the end. The fantastic support his team recieved possibly surprised even him.

The cup run may be over, but Lincoln City must now concentrate on winning the national league. The biggest problem for the Imps is will they be able to hold on to the Cowley brothers. They have transformed the club.

Could and should go up and do well in league 2.

Fantasy football nightmare. Got him in for this replacing Zlatan and now he's injured

Millwall fans doing themselves proud again.

United started really well here but Chelsea starting to get on top, brilliant save from De Gea just now

No sympathy for Herrera, niggly little bastard in every single game.

Back