• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Utd have been really shit this half, completely ran out of ideas and now just lumping it like we do

Really don't get the rashford obsession across England. Looks an average striker with a bit of pace to me.

Three great chances for Pogba in injury time, took none of them.

Really don't get the rashford obsession across England. Looks an average striker with a bit of pace to me.
Agreed.

Proper wank stuff from Mourinho with the subs, only Lingard looked like he added any urgency but was stuck at left back. Should've bought Herrera into midfield and pushed Pogba forward at Rooney's expense soon after the break.

Zlatan best striker in the division lately Ibrahimovic?

Christ there are a lot of people talking bollocks on here lately.

Celtic losing 1-0 to St. Mirren at HT. GMS and Boyata have been fucking terrible.

MacKay-Steven is a dreadful player. Hate watching him play.

Yeah I've been quite impressed. I'd expect them to tire themselves out by the second half though playing like this

They could be alright in that respect I think, they're not really busting a gut to press constantly rather maintaining their shape and then picking their moment to exert more pressure when the situation arises. The bigger problem at the moment is that they keep rushing things when they do get it back and giving City the ball back far too easily, so you'd expect City to make something happen for themselves eventually if they get enough of the ball.

Think my biggest concern at the moment if I was a Sunderland player would be the prospect of De Bruyne coming off the bench with a point to prove.

I assume Sunderland are usually a lot shitter than this, must be annoying for their fans that they will randomly put in a good performance but never really consistently. Hard to see anyone other than Defoe getting a goal which is an issue - although maybe a set piece is their way through

Bit unlucky for them there with the crossing getting through the defender's legs but the tracking from Kone in the middle is shit and Aguero rightfully punishes him.

I assume Wolves are usually a lot $#@!ter than this, must be annoying for their fans that they will randomly put in a good performance but never really consistently.

Hmmm...Sunderland? Wolves in the Cup this season??

Arsenal are absolutely embarrassing.

Nice work Arsene!

Leg-Extension.gif

Arsenal TV will be entertaining.

Back