• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

My school was ten minutes from the Emirates. People like him are genuinely what I had to put up with :icon_lol:

My school was ten minutes from the Emirates. People like him are genuinely what I had to put up with :icon_lol:
Is that how people actually speak nowadays? I thought it must be joke!

Yes, kids round that part have been for years.

Could do with an early Barca goal tonight to make things interesting... Dortmund v Benfica is set up quite nicely

No way PSG hold on now.

Sensational bottlejob from PSG here.

Ref had it right the first time, too. Never a penalty in my book.

It absolutely was a penalty. Where was Neymar supposed to go? I'm sorry that Meunier slipped over but he still fouled him.

Bollocks, Neymar saw Meunier on the ground and purposefully tripped over him.

Yeah, he changed direction from going towards goal to....going towards goal :icon_lol:

It's a foul.

Wank defending.

Happy for Cavani though.

Unreal free kick.

Horrendous dive from Suarez and now its 5-1....

This is ridiculous. PSG you set of utter, utter bottlejobs.

That was like three chokes all rolled into one.

OH great Fucking Bracelona through again....cant wait.
Would still like to see that Di maria challenge again and that Piqué handball would have been a penalty had it have been the other way round.
Oh and Suarez goes down like a sack of fucking spuds...

And now on ITV highlights still no close up replay on the Di Maria chance...is he clipped?
Clive tyldesley says the Suarez pen should have been a straight red???? eh.
I'm still not sure the keeper is even touched for the free kick that leads to the last goal.

I am in Morpeth. I had a missed call from my wife. I called her back, half thinking my father in law had died. He has been very ill. She was going mad on the phone about Barca. To be truthful I thought she had made a mistake about the result. Must be one of the greatest ever come backs in the champions league. You can blame the referee, but losing 6-1 when you were 4-0 up from the first leg, is a bottle job and is almost unbelievable.

Back