• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxim and Radu are Romanian as well, you can't have them.

Wiki says Romania is Balkan *shrug*.

Bah, I can't keep up with this. I think we talked about Central Europe for a total of 3 combined seconds during my schooling. This is all new ground for me!

There is a reason why Yugoslavia used to be fucking dangerous at tournaments.

Yugoslavia we a country that regularly underachieved. I think the problem was that different factions within the country did not wish to play in the same team as people from other factions. As DW said, in 1990 they could and should have reached the semi finals.

Czechoslovakia (as was), Poland, Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria were all part of the Warsaw Pact and under Communist rule but not part of Yugoslavia.

Bah, I can't keep up with this. I think we talked about Central Europe for a total of 3 combined seconds during my schooling. This is all new ground for me!

Was it something like this?

stereotype_map_by_pokemonarenaart-d6kp9vb.png

Good start for Steve Evans. 1-0 Blackburn after 17 seconds.

What's the shortest time a Managers had at a Club before being sacked?

Fifty something days?, this bloke could beat that easily.

That bloke at Swansea, Kevin Cullis (subsequently convicted of fraud) lasted about six days. Only previous experience was managing Cradley Town.

Leroy Rosenior technically lasted about 10 minutes at Torquay when they re-appointed him and then the club was sold minutes later.

Sol Bamba is seriously one of the worst defenders I have ever seen. Truly appalling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back