• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosenior is the record. It was less than an hour.

Steve Evans looking clueless about anything other than the location of the nearest KFC as usual

Steve Evans record is pretty good at previous clubs, but Leeds United is by far his biggest job. And he probably now realises the size of the task he faces.

Knobhead in the Brentford crowd making himself look a right twat.

Chelsea lose AGAIN. Mourinho must be in serious danger of the chop. 1 point a game as defending champions is beyond piss-poor.

Chelsea lose AGAIN. Mourinho must be in serious danger of the chop. 1 point a game as defending champions is beyond piss-poor.

I think he will walk before being sacked. He knows he can do nothing with the squad until January.

Hilarious that the press are saying if Jose walks/gets sacked Brendan will get the interim job

I think they are clinging to the fact he used to work at Chelsea, so maybe more random guesswork than FACKT. Another paper has AVB being lined up to return

What a fucking interview from mou...didnt wanna say anything..

Gotta be on the brink, you can act like a twat when your winning games, no room for it when you keep losing.

West Brom one up against Leicester. Albion should no ok as long as they don't take a two goal lead.

So it was the referees fault that Leicester City beat the Albion. Sometimes I think managers should look at their own teams failings rather than always blaming the referee.

Appalling defending by Sunderland. A Solbakken style, organisation free high line.

So it was the referees fault that Leicester City beat the Albion. Sometimes I think managers should look at their own teams failings rather than always blaming the referee.

Yep Pulis fails to mention the penalty they actually got was a dive and the defending on the three goals conceded was poor.

2-0 Everton. Wes Brown looks like a 50 year old who's been wheeled out to play in a testimonial.

If Sunderland were an animal they'd have been put down. They're just awful

But now they get one back. Suicide from Everton, should just have been seeing it out to halftime but ignoring that it's awful defending.

Bit of class from Defoe to get them back into it right on HT. Strange game, Sunderland hit the post twice early but played like a parks team after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back