• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear Walsall being bullied out of this one, 3-0 down.

Oops...there goes Walsall's hopes...tee hee.

3-0 and it should have been 4 but for a wrongly offside goal....could easily be 6

Sam Winnall with 2 last one a nice run and finish.

First time in my life I've had anything in common with a Yorkshire man, Barnsley 3 Walsall 0, woohoo!

Defending for all 3 goals was awful as was the disallowed goal.

Winnall is class. Would love him back here.

AFC Wimbledon snatch a late lead in the play offs against Accrington.

Really hope they go up and are at the same level as Mk Dons

AFC Wimbledon snatch a late lead in the play offs against Accrington.

Really hope they go up and are at the same level as Mk Dons

Sorry but I must disagree with you. I really hope that Accrington Stanley win the play offs. It would be a remarkable achievement if they did so.

Sorry but I must disagree with you. I really hope that Accrington Stanley win the play offs. It would be a remarkable achievement if they did so.

More remarkable than a team having to reform and climb up through non league, aka "doing a Wimbledon"?

I just want AFC at the same level as those thieves MK

More remarkable than a team having to reform and climb up through non league, aka "doing a Wimbledon"?

I just want AFC at the same level as those thieves MK

Good point Darlo, but I have always had a soft spot for Accrington, the team that wouldn't die. Ideally I wanted Accrington to go up automatically, and Wimbledon to win the play offs, but sadly only one of them can go up.

Newcastle lead Spurs.

Arsenal finishing in 2nd place as it stands

West Ham 1 up
Liverpool level at Albion

All gone pear shaped for Tottenham, not even gonna finish ahead of Arsenal as it stands.

Newcastle down to 10 men.

Chelsea 1up v Leicester

and Newcastle get a penalty and score - 3-1

This will give the Wenger lovers another excuse to keep him in charge for another 3 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back