• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cowardly shit from Mitrovic, I really wish the FA would carry on with the example they set with Dembele and issue huge bans for that kind of stuff. You put another pro's career in danger (hello Antony Kay) and you should carry the can appropriately.

Plymouth by far the better team. Deserved.

Saw nothing from that to suggest I'd want Paul cook as manager

If I was going into League 2 for a manager I would look at Shaun Derry. He has done a real job on Cambridge and they could be in the hunt next season. 30 games in charge , lost his first but then got 48 points from the rest turning a minus 4 goal difference into plus 11.Smallish budget too.

Brighton doing everyone a favour and playing the music so loud no one can hear Holloway

Brighton should be back in this. Goalmouth scramble early on and now a free kick hits the inside of the post, goes across the goal and out for a goal kick.

And another close call from a free kick. Wednesday have had two yellow cards already.

Another chance but deflects just wide.

Very good start form Brighton but they need to score whilst they are playing like this.

Another chance but deflects just wide.

Very good start form Brighton but they need to score whilst they are playing like this.

Indeed, as another effort is tipped over the bar. Wednesday will surely improve.

Westwood is a top keeper. Miles better than Randolph/Forde/Given.

Fully deserved. Wednesday have sat back too much, you have to offer some threat of your own.

My big worry for Brighton is that I doubt they can keep this tempo going for 90 minutes.

My big worry for Brighton is that I doubt they can keep this tempo going for 90 minutes.

They won't. So important to get back in the game while they are and then absorb the pressure from Wednesday when it comes

Wanted us to sign him when he was available, always been a fan of his

When did his Sunderland contract run out? I know he played for them vs us in Dec 2011 (made one unreal save off Fletcher). He is a bit passive at times off crosses but his agility is superb.

Pretty sure this is only his 2nd season at Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back