• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely that was a foul on Dunk by Hooper?

It's a foul, tough luck on Brighton.

I thought there was a push, but the referee let it go. Brighton back to square one. Do away goals count in the play offs?

How Brighton haven't scored 6 is beyond me.

They should be clear in this game and then Stockdale pulls off a great save to deny Wednesday on the counter

Great save but if that's a Wolves forward I'm livid he hasn't buried it.

Brighton still having the better of things, but Wednesday having a little more possession now.

Wouldn't say so. Just starting to get a bit edgy though and the discipline is falling a tad.

Wouldn't say so. Just starting to get a bit edgy though and the discipline is falling a tad.

You are probably right, though Wednesday's discipline has not been great. There could have been a couple of red cards.

Sheffield Wednesday through to the play off final, but they were somewhat fortunate, particularly in the first half.

Tough on Brighton considering where they finished. I've always had a soft spot for Wednesday though since Warhurst played upfront for them that season

Sheffield Wednesday through to the play off final, but they were somewhat fortunate, particularly in the first half.
Poor first half and very lucky to score but a very solid 2nd half performance to deny Brighton any real chances.

Manchester United name the same team that would have started on Sunday. That does surprise me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back