• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afobe on for Bournmouth, he doesn't seem to get many starts nowadays.
Their fans aren't convinced about him yet, but he's been playing that strange deep role again recently.

It's going to be a case of who was more useless in their home leg here, both sides would need severe investment if they get past Wednesday.

Wednesday were not very good last night, particularly in the first half.

I think Wassal needs a bit more fake tan on his face.

A shame a few Hull City fans let themselves down at the final whistle. On day a player will get seriously hurt during these senseless pitch invasions.

Lovely ball from Rooney to Young and its 3-0 Utd

How does that leave Derby financially now?

They will be fine, though they may not throw so much money at it again. As DW said, tonight they more or less had last seasons team out there, and they looked pretty good.

Smalling scores.....in the wrong net though 3-1

and then the FT whistle goes

Still think Van Gaal has one more game in charge of Man U.

I still fancy Hull City to win the play offs. They were very poor tonight, complacency may have crept in. I doubt they will play as badly in the final.

Van Gaal booed doing his speech, his time's up surely.

They will be fine, though they may not throw so much money at it again. As DW said, tonight they more or less had last seasons team out there, and they looked pretty good.
I think the point is more the £16m+ all sat on the bench. They need a bloody good accountant to swerve FFP

I can see them losing a couple of their main players now they've failed again. Hendrick and Hughes would probably attract some interest from above.

Hughes is a superb player, remember seeing him first for England U21s at Molineux and has always impressed since. Johnny Russell was excellent tonight too

Hughes will go now. He's picked up valuable experience playing regularly (shame about the injury this season) but he needs a move now

He did, hopefully finding good form and fitness just in time for the Euro's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back