• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did, hopefully finding good form and fitness just in time for the Euro's.

In the England system Roy will use Rooney may not have the athletic ability required to get up and down the pitch at sprint speed continuously . The role Welbeck was playing comes to mind because Kane will play the central striker role.

Barring injury Rooney will play as Captain in the first game and as long as he doesn't have an absolute mare will do so in every game until England are knocked out.

I would imagine you are right, but I don't think he will be a central striker doing so.

Liverpool vs Seville game is on Freeview BT showcase for anyone interested - so it's free

Sevilla XI: Soria, Mariano, Rami, Carrico, Escudero, Krychowiak, N'Zonzi, Coke, Banega, Vitolo, Gameiro

Liverpool XI: Mignolet, Clyne, Toure, Lovren, Moreno, Can, Milner, Lallana, Firmino, Coutinho, Sturridge

Liverpool pressing here but no thought to it, rushing in far too often and conceding free kicks.

Bit to whistle happy this ref, not allowing Liverpool to make a challenge.

Banega is such a quality footballer. Good attack for Liverpool and Sturridge should do better. That should be a pen as well for hand ball.

It took Liverpool a while to settle down and I thought Sevilla would run rings round them. Last five minutes much more in their favour and they are looking quite good. Not sure about the ref - loves the sound of his whistle, but then doesn't give a possible penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back