• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
About 5 mins after Sheffield Wed score the goal is ruled offside!!

The assistant didn't flag and walked back towards the half way line. Then all of a sudden it's offside after a chat with the ref.

He was about 30 yards offside when the keeper kicked the ball, and no one else touched it - correct decision for me.

He was about 30 yards offside when the keeper kicked the ball, and no one else touched it - correct decision for me.

Can only presume the ref has told the Assistant the Wednesday player didn't get a flick on. Just looks mental because the Assistant didn't flag and had moved away and Wednesday were celebrating for 2 minutes

Absolutely the correct decision and well done to the officials, yes it took time but it's important that the correct decision was made. Obviously the linesman thought Hooper had flicked it on originally.

Wednesday scores, Wallace

Hope Wednesday go up.

Horrendous luck for Brighton here. Down to ten men as they've had four players injured.

Clear pen for me but maybe ref feel sorry for ten men brighton

Another season in the Scottish Championship for Hibs after losing to Falkirk.

Alan Stubbs has come across as a proper bitter bastard this season. No doubt he will end up at Bolton.

Another season in the Scottish Championship for Hibs after losing to Falkirk.

Alan Stubbs has come across as a proper bitter bastard this season. No doubt he will end up at Bolton.

2-1 up with just over 10 minutes to go and lose 3-2 to Falkirk! Gotta love seeing Hibs bottle it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back