• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
City are in danger of blowing this. And Liverpool have not been any good at all.

I mean - what the actual fuck was Cabellero doing?? A world tour of his penalty area?

Sterling's fault this. Game should be done and dusted.

Totally. A Player of Sterling's quality, or indeed the average under 9 would have buried his chance

Now that was better keeping by Mignolet. Not sure what he knew, but he made himself pretty big.

At least the second half has been a good watch.

Made up for the first 45 which was a ballache. Hopefully the denoument, whether it takes extra time or pens will also give some excitement (and hopefully a load of crying scousers)

I think he's way short of top four quality but I'd have Bony on for extra time. Don't think Lucas/Kolo would be able to deal with him.

Getting someone on to play wide right wouldn't be a bad shout for City, Liverpool haven't got anyone at left back but they get away with it as Silva is never out there anyway.

A Ken special, right back for right back!

Superb work from Milner to dig that cross out. Benteke would have buried the header...

To be fair Benteke probably would've been stood 5-10 yards further out gawping at it in disdain.

Think Origi is starting to look a decent player under Klopp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back