• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep has got plenty out of Coman this season who I think is a very similar style of player. I don't think Pellers helps, there's never any particular gameplan beyond get it to the top class players and let them figure it out, we'll probably see De Bruyne perform even better next season too.

Pep does tend to like creating situations where he can get his wide players 1v1 so that should favour someone like Sterling but it's whether he's got enough up top to actualy follow and adhere to what Pep's expecting.

Be interesting to see where De Bruyne ends up playing under Guardiola, think it's criminal to see him forced out wide but juggling him and Silva is going to be another problem.

Paddypower: If Mignolet had just stood there, not moved, the ball would've hit him and bounced away. Literally worse than a cardboard cut out.

Lovely move from Liverpool there, Milner can't finish it with the big slice though.

What a miss by Sterling!! I would have put money on just about any player to score that. Even Ian Ormandroyd.

Didn't even get particularly close. Shocker of a miss.

Big dangle from Moreno but don't think there's enough in it for a penatly.

Bizarre attempt at a tackle. No pen for me though.

Nothing in it. He went looking for it, and then the big unnatural fall is the give away. He could have avoided all contact quite easily and then even the contact he went looking for wasn't enough to bring him down and that's why it looked stupid.

Unfortunately this looking for contact is seen as a foul by some. Ruining the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back