• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appalling refereeing, it hits his back/side as much as anything!

That's a shocking decision. Truly woeful

It's a disgraceful decision from a referee in a great place to see it

Watch Clattenburg find a way to send a Spurs player off to even it up as soon as he can. Never trust a referee with that sort of haircut.

Really don't care - gives me 3 points in the prediction league & winning that is the only thing thats of any importance this season

City can feel rightfully robbed there. Just such a bad decision. It basically could take them right out of the final shake up as well.

Ever since then city have realised they are actually quite good and Spurs have started panicking a bit

Niall Quinn is MASSIVELY biased in his comms! Just so massively it is hilarious.

City back into it and then a superb goal by Eriksen to re-take the lead. Brilliant goal and Niall is crying

City back into it and then a superb goal by Eriksen to re-take the lead. Brilliant goal and Niall is crying

You should have seen the faces of people at the Leicester City academy just before two o'clock. And they were not happy with the referee, I tried to keep out of the way...

Messi and Suarez have just done a Henry and Pires but this time it worked. Simply outrageous...

5-1 as we speak with Suarez playing a blinding ball to Racavic..

I think that's the best football I've seen any team play. Sensational doesn't even get near it.

Messi and Suarez have just done a Henry and Pires but this time it worked. Simply outrageous...

5-1 as we speak with Suarez playing a blinding ball to Racavic..
I didn't even know that was allowed!

Surely every team should do it if it is. It's much easier.

It's interesting that when Arsenal did it they were universally panned as being pisstaking and disrespectful, when Barca do it it's inventive and entertaining

It's interesting that when Arsenal did it they were universally panned as being pisstaking and disrespectful, when Barca do it it's inventive and entertaining

Exactly, the hypocrisy is palpable.

I think it is disrespectful too be honest, just take the penalty FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back