• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I am able to visit Villa Park next year - another ground I can tick off the list

Find it laughable that WM made out that Liverpool were there for the taking today. Yes a normal PL side but this is one of the worse sides ever to grace the PL.

Premier League just need to put Villa out of their misery. Tell them are down and to have the rest of the season off

That was the worst defending from a corner I've ever seen. He had to stoop to head it completely unmarked 6 yards out. Incredible

Embarrassing Villa..Toures latest goal in five years against wolves..

I hope Villa fans don't think it's just a case of 1 season in the Championship, they might be in for a shock.

Villa will regroup and be very strong in the Championship next season, any side that finishes above them will be promoted in my view.

Villa will regroup and be very strong in the Championship next season, any side that finishes above them will be promoted in my view.

I don't think they will, they'll need a complete overhaul of the playing squad to even have a chance.
I think they'll slum it in mid table.

Garde will walk I reckon, if they don't get the right replacement they could end easily end up like us.

Villa's performance's and eventual points total will prove they're way below the standard of PL football and some won't even be good enough for the championship.
It won't be a magic switch they can turn on from persistent losing to persistent winning.
Usually find teams that go down with a fight usually do half decent the next season.

They won't be able to afford their squad in the championship, and what the hell does Garde know about the championship? They'll need a championship savvy no nonsense manager who should be prepared to undergo a massive change in personnel.

No easy ask - we know how tricky it is to bounce back after relegation and villa won't find it easy.

They won't be able to afford their squad in the championship, and what the hell does Garde know about the championship? They'll need a championship savvy no nonsense manager who should be prepared to undergo a massive change in personnel.
No easy ask - we know how tricky it is to bounce back after relegation and villa won't find it easy.

Kenny knows the Championship & how to ship out overpaid irrelavent players :D

Wins all round!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back