• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure that second one was a penalty, think Atkinson has probably got that one right.

That is a ridiculous sending off. Simpson had just been booked and shouldn't have been making that challenge at all.

Contact on Mahrez but it was more him running into Monreal and he just dropped to the floor. Good decision.

That's not a good decision, yes Simpson grabs Giroud but that's far too soft to send someone off for.

Why wasn't acoquelin booked for pushing Mahrez then? Ref is bottling it

Why wasn't acoquelin booked for pushing Mahrez then? Ref is bottling it

He'd already been booked. If he hadn't have been he'd have got a yellow for that.

Classy refereeing as ever.

Why is alexis always dribbling in his own half, losing the ball 70% of the time..he need to stop with it!

Arsenal are absolutely hating the way Leicester are closing them down and spoiling their way of playing. Coquelin should have been booked.

If Simpson is getting sent off for that then Coquelin should have gone, i don't think he should have been sent off but Ref not consistent.

He's been a prat this half (the ref). With Coquelin off I fancy Leicester to create a few chances now. Arsenal gone Way too open too early

High pressure again from leicester, this is how i want wolves to play

Man, even the people I like on twitter who are Arsenal fans are annoying me. Seem to have some kind of sense of entitlement to automatically win games like these and immediately hate on the referee as soon as anything goes against them. Conveniently don't mention the Simpson red or Coquelin getting lucky or the good Mahrez pen decision

Was only a matter of time until that goal and probably until the 2nd. Don't see Leicester getting anything from this game now,

I would agree if Leicester hadn't had the season they've had, wouldn't surprise me if they pop up with a winner!

It is very tough to guide those glancing headers exactly into the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back