• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching motd and it's noticeable how deep Afobe was in the second half especially, never up with the play for the crosses they were putting in. I find it bizarre when he's clearly so good in and around the box

Fun to see Bournemouth not getting things there own way, great moment involving two players throwing themselves to the floor after they'd already got a free kick

Good high pressure sequanxe there for leicester

Chelsea should buy kanté from leicester

He's a freak. Phenomenal player.

Yeah, covers so much ground and is like a duracell rabbitt in that inner midfield..great workrate but also qualities in other areas

Payrise, longer term cl football and development among greater players..just a safer bet i guess in his career

There are no guarantees that either of the sides you refer to will be in the Champions League next season.

The main difference would be in pay packet but I don't think Leicester will be slouches in the pay stakes should they get into the Champions League, their owners are minted.

Penalty Leicester BTW.

Terrible refereeing leading up to Leicester pen. Clear foul to Arsenal on the edge of the Leicester box and a dive for the penalty.

More atrocious referring from the standard poor refs

There are no guarantees that either of the sides you refer to will be in the Champions League next season.

The main difference would be in pay packet but I don't think Leicester will be slouches in the pay stakes should they get into the Champions League, their owners are minted.

Penalty Leicester BTW.

I know it is not for next season, but they will be more frequent than leicester in the longer run

I've yet to watch a top 4 game in recent years which hasn't been ruined by a refereeing decision.

If it were another country we would be saying they're corrupt.

Terrible defending to give Vardy the opportunity, remind you of what Robert Pires use to do on the same ground

Looking at the replay, the Morgan challenge is a clear foul. No doubt about it. Leicester have really got away with one there.

It was as clear a penalty as you'll ever see.

Thought it was clear penalty too. Leicester have been excellent since the first fifteen minutes! Second half should suit them on the counter attack now

It was as clear a penalty as you'll ever see.

Agreed, Vardy doesn't move his leg out of the way but why should he. Vardy's bad touch drew Monreal in and he took the bait. It was probably a foul too by Morgan down the other end but then Arsenal didn't defend from there.

It is the Morgan challenge that is the problem. Monreal left his leg out there and invited trouble so the actual award isn't that great an issue. It should have been a free kick on the edge of the Leicester area though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back