• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
The MK Dons own goal today is really something special.

Just seen it :icon_lol:

No idea what the header is all about but the keeper's effort is bloody awful as well.

Just seen it :icon_lol:

No idea what the header is all about but the keeper's effort is bloody awful as well.

:icon_lol:

The reaction of their team mates as it bounces slowly over the line is what makes it.

What a finish from Gil. Insane pace from Traore too.

Cracker from Defoe too.

Wait til you see the build up to the 3rd goal mate. :icon_lol: Truly one of the worst pieces of defending I've seen this season, and I watched our game v Leeds.

You weren't wrong. My word. You wouldn't have that off your mates in the park.

That bit of defending prior to the third goal was just pure comedy.

the signing of Cech was questioned at the time (not sure why) but it's proving to be one hell of a deal for Arsenal! Proving vital at the moment

Not sure why anyone would question it. His level hadn't really dropped at Chelsea, he isn't that old for a keeper and Arsenal have desperately needed a top class keeper ever since Lehmann started to tail off around a decade ago.

Use to wind me up for years that Wenger would sign a billion midfielders and then leave Almunia in goal every year. He was useless.

I don't understand why Traore is constantly on the bench for Villa. He clearly has talent going forward which is what Villa need.

Looking at Villa remaining matches and being very generous to them the max I can see them getting is 22 points. Reality they may only clock about 15/16 points.

I don't understand why Traore is constantly on the bench for Villa. He clearly has talent going forward which is what Villa need.
Attitude, I'd guess. Bit of a system shock going from Barcelona (albeit the B team) to an absolutely awful Villa team.

Lovely goal by Willian. How good do Chelsea look now?

Lovely goal by Willian. How good do Chelsea look now?

Well it's proving that Mourinho was the problem for me and that there were right to get rid. Palace should have been level though with Zaha's chance, his effort was tame and Chelsea have punished them.

Wonder if Sako is having second thoughts on the move as he's had limited game time.

Palace need something out of the ordinary now & he is one who can supply that (either that or he won't produce anything)

He's been injured for the past month or so. First game back today.

1-1.

Awesome game. Didn't want it to end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back