• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chesterfield have scored 5 against Shrewsbury. They are obviously missing Deano...

Bolton 2-0 down at home to Huddersfield :icon_lol:

The build up to the 3rd Sunderland goal makes our back 4 look like Milan in the early 90's. A simple pass from Guzan to Cissokho who totally fucks it up giving possession back to Sunderland. Absolutely bloody abominable. They're gone now.

Cissokho? I thought he was in Italy now?

Nah, I had him and his brother, Issa, mixed up.

Aly is exceptionally bad.

How low can Villa go? To lose to a god awful side like Sunderland comfortably says it all. Could easily see them going straight through the league.

Was on loan at Porto, Villa recalled him as anyone is better than Kieran Richardson.

Wait til you see the build up to the 3rd goal mate. :icon_lol: Truly one of the worst pieces of defending I've seen this season, and I watched our game v Leeds.

Wait til you see the build up to the 3rd goal mate. :icon_lol: Truly one of the worst pieces of defending I've seen this season, and I watched our game v Leeds.

Are we talking Lovren vs West Ham (at Anfield) levels of bad?

Are we talking Lovren vs West Ham (at Anfield) levels of bad?

I don't think I've seen that so couldn't comment - although I can't imagine how it could be worse. Especially seeing as it was a total lack of concentration - in injury time when they were already 2-1 down in a game they simply couldn't afford to lose.

I don't understand quite how that works!!

This was £20m Dejan at work:

media_33764210-501d-11e5-a531-0193dca05497.gif

media_4ffb4890-501d-11e5-9f10-95f81cdc5bb7.gif

Plus:

bet365 ‏@bet365 1 min1 minute ago

#WWFC have accrued more points this week than Aston Villa have ALL season.

Plus:

bet365 ‏@bet365 1 min1 minute ago

#WWFC have accrued more points this week than Aston Villa have ALL season.

I saw that... What a damning comment on what Villa have become ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back