• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
strange? straight red for me for Lens..frustrated player

I was talking more about Sakho flopping around like a dolphin, then continuing in the match.

i bet he felt pain in his shin but nothing broken, so i guess you can continue when the initial pain goes away

Just look at the state of Liverpool's bench! I've seen better options in League One.

Also, just reading that Bournemouth's option to buy Iturbe next summer becomes obligatory if he plays 10 games and scores 1 goal.

Aston Villa are losing. If they lose today I really cannot see how they can stay up.

AFC Wulfrunians are playing Hereford, it's fucking chaos round here.

I'm watching the Villa game and they are absolutely fucking dreadful - and then Carlos Gil scores a ridiculous volley!

1-1, two very poor sides though.

16 goals in 22 appearances for Adam Armstrong at Coventry, seems odd that Newcastle aren't recalling him at this stage.

Yeah I think so. You'd think they'd want all hands on deck in their current position especially as they're more than a bit light on goals - 19 in 19 and six of them came in one game.

Seems even odder when they recalled Williamson when they didn't need to.

Lovely from Defoe but Guzan should have done better.

Some of the lack of ability on show is quite incredible for a Premier League game.

Makienok scores against Forest. :icon_lol:

Makienok scores against Forest. :icon_lol:

Polter scored again last night as well! We should re-sign Maierhofer as this is clearly the year of the Big Lug.

Red card for Jeff Cameron. Yacob is a twat.

1-1 at St. Andrews. Probably suits us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back