• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kosc is 31 though I think.

I like Zouma but a way to go yet.

Didn't realise he was that old.

Regardless, they've got a nice crop at the back. Laporte is superb.

Mangala is a proper weirdo. He was absolutely imperious at the start of the season and played well at the back end of last season. He seems to need somebody in his ear all the time or he turns into an absolute state.

It's to be expected to an extent with a younger player but for what they paid you'd think his default without a bit of leadership would be a damn sight higher. Must be infuriating really, as good as Otamendi is individually he's just too gung-ho sometimes, he rarely loses his individual battles but sometimes he'll go after it in risky areas and can leave his partner in an alarming amount of space.

What do we reckon City have gone for now with Sterling coming on?

Personally I'd ditch Toure, defensive liability in these games as always and barely seen him have a touch outside touching distance of the half way line. Leave Delph and Fernanindo to shut down that space Ozil is roaming around in, Sterling out on the left and then toss up between Silva and De Bruyne for the other two slots behind Aguero.

If Pep does go there I reckon he'll sign Alaba and play him at CH. He absolutely loves him.

Edit: Yep Mark, Yaya off for me too. Strolling around again.

Predictably Toure keeps his place, always a winner having him screening your back 4 in a big game.

Alaba is a phenomenal player. 8/10 every week regardless of where he plays.

Delph off. Way to chuck him under the bus Pellers. Jackett-esque.

Bet Fernandinho is buzzing for this second half now, good luck tracking Ozil for 45 minutes while trying to keep an eye on those late runs from Ramsey too, I'm sure Toure will give you plenty of help though.

Few sloppy passes from Arsenal there, want to cut that shit out.

Could've been 3 then with Campbell, perhaps just took his eye off it a bit as he thought Otamendi would cut it out.

Aguero doesn't even look half fit, haven't seen a single show of pace or strength from him all game.

That's some pass from Koscielny!

35 yards or so from his own goal and puts Campbell clean through at the other end.

If Arsenal don't win the league this year then Wenger may as well give up. Chelsea and Liverpool out of it before Christmas, United highly unlikely to threaten at the very top, City with terrible away form and a manager everyone knows is off, Spurs don't win enough for all the talent they have. You just have to overhaul Leicester and hold your nerve.

If Arsenal don't win the league this year then Wenger may as well give up. Chelsea and Liverpool out of it before Christmas, United highly unlikely to threaten at the very top, City with terrible away form and a manager everyone knows is off, Spurs don't win enough for all the talent they have. You just have to overhaul Leicester and hold your nerve.

It is the overhauling Leicester that is proving difficult. They just keep on winning.

Another great move creating another great chance for Arsenal.

Great battling from Bellerin to start it off and that pass from Campbell to put Ramsey in was lovely, just couldn't get the shot away before Hart got to him though.

Great football Arsenal, all from Bellerin's excellent work against three City players.

It is a shame to see such a great player as Aguero struggling. As Mark said, he clearly isn't fully fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back