• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know where he's pulled that one from!

Having just seen that challenge from McClean, I do wonder why players sometimes act in such a way. He was clearly annoyed that he did not get a free kick, but to react in such a petulant manner was just not acceptable. He got away with a very poor challenge a few weeks back against Tottenham. Pulls should fine him the maximum he can

Having just seen that challenge from McClean, I do wonder why players sometimes act in such a way. He was clearly annoyed that he did not get a free kick, but to react in such a petulant manner was just not acceptable. He got away with a very poor challenge a few weeks back against Tottenham. Pulls should fine him the maximum he can

Afraid Frank (and you get them in every walk of life footballer or not) he is just one of life's knobs,

If that's how he reacts after coming worse of in a 50/50 then he's in the wrong profession, clear red mist from him he was lucky that Smith read what he was doing and was able to ride the tackle a bit or it could have been really nasty.
Having said all this speaking to one of my Albion mates Bournemouth were very niggly and inflammatory at times yesterday.
They aren't the little saints that the national media would have us believe.

Nope there antics in the game against us really annoyed many, then Geoff Mostyn claiming he feared for his life when leaving the ground.

Dear little Bournemouth. Everyone's second team. Fuck off are they. I want them relegated in as humiliating a fashion as possible.

Having said all this speaking to one of my Albion mates Bournemouth were very niggly and inflammatory at times yesterday.
They aren't the little saints that the national media would have us believe.

Haven't changed from last season then.

They were the same in the away game last year as well (just that they didn't manage to get any of ours sent off)

Lots of sly little fouls & in the Ref's ear en masse the whole game

Doherty got sent off against them didn't he?

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Doherty got sent off against them didn't he?

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Last minute of the home game, but don't think anyone was in the away one (then again I've tried to erase memory of that evening after a crap match & travel problems both there & going home)

Why do Sky get Souness on? He's just admitted to never seeing Deeney play before and thought he was a big lump.

He is alarmingly clueless isn't he?

Yes and that really shouldn't be the case. He's paid to know what he's talking about yet he's not seen Deeney play which surely means he's not seen Watford play, seriously what the fuck? Half of the people on this forum would be far better.

Real Madrid lead 10-2 against Rayo Vallecano

Hoping for a fairly open game tonight with Toure and Ramsey both in the middle of the park but started off a bit cagey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back