• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

They seem to be actively pursuing a scorched earth plan to make the wealthy wealthier while they still have the chance. They are corrupt, immoral, savage bunch of absolute cunts. I wish them all dead.

Truss hasn't bothered calling Sturgeon even once. Been in post for a month.

Childish and self-defeating.

Oh god, that slogan is going to get really, really tedious isn't it.

Speaking of growth i'd never really thought about it in this way before but this taught my tiny mind quite a bit about growth/GDP etc, and how that (up to) £37bn for Covid would have falsely inflated our GDF figures, and how just generally "bad" things appear to be good for the economy, when they really aren't good for society.

Oh god, that slogan is going to get really, really tedious isn't it

Thing is, it'll probably work for some people.

Those erm.... 'individuals' who were interviewed after the conference earlier in the week when asked what Johnson had done. "He got Brexit done".

Fucks sake - just try and have an individual thought, you fucking sheep. That bloody phrase - means absolutely nothing, meant for gammons to recite parrot fashion why deep down, they have zero ideas on any policies any party has come out with.

We're still have the Chairmanship of COP don't we? Apparently Truss hasn't committed to going to the next meeting although in fairness to her, environmentalists are part of the anti growth coalition.

We're still have the Chairmanship of COP don't we? Apparently Truss hasn't committed to going to the next meeting although in fairness to her, environmentalists are part of the anti growth coalition.

As are Remainers, which is ironic on a couple of levels.

Trade Minister sacked and whip removed after engaging in some form of naughtiness at conference.

One more off the majority you inherited rather than earned, Madam Mandate…

Trade Minister sacked and whip removed after engaging in some form of naughtiness at conference.

One more off the majority you inherited rather than earned, Madam Mandate…
Presume he was the one who said homophobic things at the LGBT party?

Burns is openly gay, doubt that was him.

She must have calmed down a lot.
I once saw her fight and beat mark (return of the Mack) Morrison and one of his bodyguards outside the pink coconut in derby.
I was sitting in the minibus waiting for the group I’d taken to come out, heard a lot of shouting, looked and there was mark Morrison getting a kicking off her, door staff let her get on with it.
My group said he’d been a prick all night with all the girls, right up until he met Mel B

In 2020, according to the US Department of Agriculture Economic Research Service, on average Americans consumed less than one pound of lamb or mutton — the meat from a mature ram or ewe — per capita.

The deal happened this January...

FB_IMG_1665319713577.jpg

Back