• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Turn the volume down on that, redub them to say any old shit, and people would think they’re characters from a new comedy show

Having read the comments on the twitter post, most of them seem to think Royston Vasey has had a coach trip to Birmingham

Didn’t she learn from the Pincher affair?

Attachments

• C7F0A6BC-5C3A-419F-984A-5FA17C9B00E4.png
    C7F0A6BC-5C3A-419F-984A-5FA17C9B00E4.png
    443.8 KB · Views: 34
I’m going for Keir Gets cornered by a gang in an old fairground led by a bloke in a white jumper, with a ginger girlfriend, a lesbian, a stoner and a talking dog, who make him take off his mask, to unveil its Nigel Farage who then says “I’d have gotten away with it if it wasn’t for you meddling kids” is my guess
Stereotyping lovely Velma there
Seems like you've outed her

Have the Tories ever looked after the wellbeing of the "worker"? Not in my lifetime so I don't know what the fuck he's on about, even though there is a lot of good, accurate content in what he says.

“Worker” is a very powerful word association for the tories.

You graft, you succeed. By definition, you don’t work hard enough, you fail. You control your destiny, don’t blame us etc.

Worker or shirker? Workers vote Tory, shirkers vote labour.

Politics of hate, been going on for years but it taps into prejudices and is very effective.

Literally everything he said is anti-tory, why is he there?

“For proving total chaos can be increased”

A view from Switzerland

FB_IMG_1665127135932.jpg

Literally everything he said is anti-tory, why is he there?
Used to be Tory policy Del but not anymore.

As devicive as the old Tories were they did used to be the party of aspiration whilst having a small state but essential public services.

This lot are UKIP/ NF in a blue tie.

They are fucking lunatics:

1665129522757.png

She is making a fabulous effort to actually be worse than the previous cunt.

The stupidest thing is that any energy saved by consumers will also save the government a fortune. Nah-let’s not bother with that nanny state nonsense when we’ve got a huge budgetary deficit to find.

Back