• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

what-the-hell-was-that-smoking.gif

0/10.

How can you have so little content when you're supposedly the "disruptor" who is going to challenge all recognised economic orthodoxy?

Crap delivery, nonsensical lines - Liz, do you really want to pull at the thread of "think tanks" when you're literally in thrall to the IEA and using their people inside the actual Government - lies, no acknowledgment that she's been in the Cabinet for 10 years when apparently everything was shit (well it was shit, but you wouldn't know that from how much she licked Johnson's fetid ballsack) and no clarity whatsoever on what they plan to do other than cut tax, which we already know spooks the markets to the degree that the pound went to its lowest level ever against the dollar.

Fucking wanksock of a PM, couldn't run a church fête.

Quick Question - How does one grow a pie (is this cooking or gardening query, I don't know)
Don’t know how you grow a pie, but I do know that somewhere over the rainbow is where you weigh a pie

The reaction from the Tory cunts present in the room is that the stupid bitch was brilliant.

Fucks sake there are some really stupid cunts in that party.

The reaction from the Tory cunts present in the room is that the stupid bitch was brilliant.

Fucks sake there are some really stupid cunts in that party.
The hope and expectations of those in the party/hall were that she didn't fall over, read the autocue semi competently and not spook the markets by releasing any further policy announcements. In that sense it was a triumph.

As always doing because he got called out on it

They might have come up with a nifty new slogan but I really can't see how the majority of people of will fall for it.

The only growth they are delivering is in our bills & mortgage payments.

They might have come up with a nifty new slogan but I really can't see how the majority of people of will fall for it.

The only growth they are delivering is in our bills & mortgage payments.
It is essentially going to annoy people and on here we will all explode in anger

It's going to be any question asked by any journalist and the response is going to be "well the anti growth coalition" to go along aside "well the left would say that"

No meaningful answer for anything, just hollow soundbites that they know the likes of the Daily Mail will pick up on. How long before SKS is on their front page and labelled the leader of the Anti Growth Coalition (who also likes Meghan Markle)

Thing is, it's a slogan that's a piece of piss for Labour to spin out of and turn against them - just say "actually, we're the anti GREED coalition. We're against taking money from the pockets of the poor and handing it to millionaires and corporations. So fuck off you bribe taking pork market cunt holes", or words to the effect of

Current polling suggests labour won't need a coalition i think?

Back