• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Quick Question - How does one grow a pie (is this cooking or gardening query, I don't know)

Quick Question - How does one grow a pie (is this cooking or gardening query, I don't know)
Well, you're not looking at the whole pie Kenny. The UK economy is one big pie, and if they've let Liz in charge of that one big pie, then Liz'll be in charge of the pie, and the economy is the fruit...

Well, you're not looking at the whole pie Kenny. The UK economy is one big pie, and if they've let Liz in charge of that one big pie, then Liz'll be in charge of the pie, and the economy is the fruit...
confused-icegif.gif

So her whole plan is to cut tax, whether that be what people pay or by offering incentives to move companies to low tax investment areas.
There is nothing else and her speech didn't include one sort of policy announcement. As a speech it was awful, her stage presence is appalling, shiftily looking from side to side or grinning like an idiot. She basically slated the country in her childhood years that was during a Conservative Government or the current mess that she has inherited from the Government she was part of.

If the pie is a bigger pie and everyone has more through having the same slice of the bigger pie that is basically the recipe for inflation through disposable income growth.

I can send you some pie seeds and you can grow some for lunch
"But I don't have the facilities to grow pie, and I already haven't eaten for two days, I need to eat now"

"Stop talking pie down, Jesus"

Also a bit rich of her to say that when she spent all her time as Foreign Secretary fucking around on Instagram.

If taxes are slashed so the big pie is grown you will have more pie for spending on nice things. Trouble is the shop keeper selling nice things needs more pie to feed his family and tax doesn’t do much for him so he puts his prices up to stay alive.

Welcome to massive inflation.

So her whole plan is to cut tax, whether that be what people pay or by offering incentives to move companies to low tax investment areas.
There is nothing else and her speech didn't include one sort of policy announcement. As a speech it was awful, her stage presence is appalling, shiftily looking from side to side or grinning like an idiot. She basically slated the country in her childhood years that was during a Conservative Government or the current mess that she has inherited from the Government she was part of.
It's so odd that no one has bothered to tell her that her criticising her education in the 80s isn't the win she thinks it is.

Her advisors must be bloody awful!?

Back