• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Nobody else had a plan for the energy bills this winter. Thank goodness for Liz.

She grew up in Paisley in the 1980s, she says. She knows what low growth means. It means lower wages, fewer opportunities and less money to spend on what matters.

Your starter for 10, Elizabeth...

Which party was in power in the United Kingdom for the entire 1980s?

That’s not important right now. As long as she has a funny line to finish with.

Your starter for 10, Elizabeth...

Which party was in power in the United Kingdom for the entire 1980s?
Also just said she was shocked when she opened her first ever pay packet, how much money went to the tax man. Unless she didn't work until after she was 22, that again was under a Tory government

Also just said she was shocked when she opened her first ever pay packet, how much money went to the tax man. Unless she didn't work until after she was 22, that again was under a Tory government
She worked for Shell in 1996...when she was 21.

Also she's slated her own education repeatedly. Everything from her first day at primary school to her graduation day from Oxford (how?!) was under the Tories.

She worked for Shell in 1996...when she was 21.

Also she's slated her own education repeatedly. Everything from her first day at primary school to her graduation day from Oxford (how?!) was under the Tories.
So 1996, just the 17 years of Tory government by then? 😅

So is this all soundbite bollocks or are there any policies tucked in among the vacuous?

So is this all soundbite bollocks or are there any policies tucked in among the vacuous?
Growth my friend, growth.

Like a football manager saying "my plan is to win football matches".

I believe the target set under Labour was 2 days.
Would probably be some woke bastard that I'd have to see though. You know how it goes.

"Hey doc, been really struggling with my bipolar lately. Any help appreciated"

"I see. How about those trans people, also here's a leaflet about the Amazon rainforest"

Clearly lining up for an assault on the unions. If she lasts long enough she might get to experience a general strike.

Is that the Company who offered to pay more tax yesterday?

Back