• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Just seen that walking potato Thérèse Coffey has said "poor people are richer than you think".

I'm not sure how rich you think that I consider them to be, you Harold Bishop, anti-abortion cunt, but I don't think that's a very nice thing to say.

"I have concerns about having an open borders migration policy with India because I don't think that's what people voted for with Brexit," Braverman told 'The Spectator'.

Growth, growth, growth. Presumably the ONS have joined the anti-growth coalition;

• Gross domestic product (GDP) is estimated to have fallen by 0.3% in August 2022, after growth of 0.1% in July 2022 (revised down from a growth of 0.2% in our previous publication).
  • There has been a continued slowing in the underlying three-month on three-month growth, where GDP also fell by 0.3% in the three months to August compared with the three months to May 2022.
  • Production fell by 1.8% in August 2022 after a fall of 1.1% in July 2022 (revised down from a fall of 0.3% in our previous publication) and was the main contributor to the fall in GDP; this fall was mainly because of a decrease of 1.6% in manufacturing.

Not sure how a mini-budget in September can expect to have influenced growth figures in August.

True, but it's just another sign that the Tories aren't performing, this isn't Truss's fault, but it is the Tories fault.
Yep, but now is not a time to be disingenuous. Need to ensure the opposition gain trust rather than point-scoring.

Shelf life of a lettuce

Attachments

• ED2BEDC3-4E9D-47CC-863D-06E3593E4DB2.jpeg
    ED2BEDC3-4E9D-47CC-863D-06E3593E4DB2.jpeg
    231 KB · Views: 18
Truss is following BJ's example at PMQ's.
Not answering any questions and just repeating the same things. What a waste of time.

She's not cutting public spending. But she is massively cutting tax.

Liz, these two don't go together in our current economy, you do understand this surely.

Massive crash incoming.

Has she put a fuel plan in place for families for the next 2 years? You'd think she'd mention it.

BoE aren't propping up the market after Friday. It's fucked.

Every time she opens her stupid Onka's Big Moka mouth it causes a dip because no-one trusts her.

Pensions fucked on Friday, BoE not propping them up after that

Back