• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

What the fuck is going to happen with these clowns? They have zero mandate to govern - if the rumours are true and there's massive discontent behind the scenes, will they really have the balls to bin Truss and select yet another 'leader'? She's been PM for less time than the leadership contest ran for FFS.

There is no-one in that party even semi-capable of leading the country. Investors have zero confidence in them, they're tanking the economy. How long can this go on for? General strikes? Civil unrest?

Maybe they go for Sunak, after all he has been proven "right" with his predictions.

That would be pretty funny.

Well, the rumour is a Mordaunt/Sunak partnership. Or was that next year's Strictly?

I'm just worried that when the music stops, it'll be some cunt like Francois who is holding the parcel.

So

We Get it
We listened
Putin
Anti-Growth
We made your bills leccy bills cheaper

A shot every time these lines are said

Daily Star a live streaming "Truss vs A Lettuce" to see which lasts longer...

So

We Get it
We listened
Putin
Anti-Growth
We made your bills leccy bills cheaper

A shot every time these lines are said
It'll just be this gif in speech form.

28734bee8946987203d1ba354bd8b291.gif

In all seriousness, she can't just chuck him under the bus and get away with it? Her fingerprints are all over it, they're literally her views.

In all seriousness, she can't just chuck him under the bus and get away with it? Her fingerprints are all over it, they're literally her views.
She'll be gone shortly.

I would think there will be a GE early next year.

Weird isn’t it. They were hand in hand, literally according to the rumours.

She spent how long on TV defending her budget?

Utter fucking shambles.

She'll be gone shortly.

I would think there will be a GE early next year.
It'll be down to Tory MPs choosing between destroying the economy even further, or relinquishing power via a vote of no confidence.

Can you honestly see them choosing the latter over the former?

Kwasi was chancellor for five days less than David Blaine managed in a box by tower bridge.

It'll be down to Tory MPs choosing between destroying the economy even further, or relinquishing power via a vote of no confidence.

Can you honestly see them choosing the latter over the former?
I can.

Back