• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Weird isn’t it. They were hand in hand, literally according to the rumours.
Other rumours were she loved a weak pound off him in the past as well, according to popbitch

You know you fucked up your purging of your political party when the best talent you've got left available to you is notoriously shit Jeremy Hunt.

I've seen some comments suggesting that Hunt is a 'sensible choice' and one of the most competent members of the government.

This is Jeremy Hunt, yes? The same Jeremy Hunt who did his best to utterly fuck over the NHS and made financial and working conditions for NHS staff so poor that they had to strike?

If he's one of the most competent members of the government, we're in more trouble than I thought. And I thought we were fucked enough as it was.

I've seen some comments suggesting that Hunt is a 'sensible choice' and one of the most competent members of the government.

This is Jeremy Hunt, yes? The same Jeremy Hunt who did his best to utterly fuck over the NHS and made financial and working conditions for NHS staff so poor that they had to strike?

If he's one of the most competent members of the government, we're in more trouble than I thought. And I thought we were fucked enough as it was.
Yep that's the worry, tbh I think he is the most competent, pretty scarey stuff

Back