• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Cunts at stop oil doing no favours for their cause tbh
Yeah, i don't get what they're thinking.

The Greenpeace banner at the Tory conference the other week was spot on, it was peaceful and high profile, and nothing got damaged.

But spraying buildings with paint, throwing soup of art. It does nothing for your cause at all, it just seems cunty.

Wonder how long he has been waiting to post this

1665759723182.png

He reposts the D-Cam one quite often.

Changed his Twitter name to "Chaos With Ed Miliband" for a little while. I forget which Tory circus was going on at the time, we've had hundreds of them.

I've seen some comments suggesting that Hunt is a 'sensible choice' and one of the most competent members of the government.

This is Jeremy Hunt, yes? The same Jeremy Hunt who did his best to utterly fuck over the NHS and made financial and working conditions for NHS staff so poor that they had to strike?

If he's one of the most competent members of the government, we're in more trouble than I thought. And I thought we were fucked enough as it was.
I don't understand this, the understanding is he's as dumb as Dorries.

I imagine he can't count to 13 without using his toes.

The stat to end all stats:

Kwasi Kwarteng was Chancellor of the Exchequer for 29 days less than Sam Allardyce was England manager

If that’s a kind newspaper’s assessment then what future does she have. All predicted by all and sundry. Feckin off treasury orthodoxy my arse.

I watched Hunt on the BBC this morning. I'll never like him, but at least he came across as competent. A bit like Cameron, May and Osborne it'll be the policies you disagree with rather than coming across as a foaming at the mouth nutjob as we've had to get used to for the last few years

Aye, at least he's just a reasonably intelligent grown up, and like an actual Conservative rather than a ukiper in a blue tie like most of the cabinet

Back