• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

He is one of the most competent members of the current crop of Tory MPs.

Like Michael Oakes was our most competent goalkeeper when the competition was 93 year old Paul Jones letting in shockers every game, 18 year old Carl Ikeme and a broken Matt Murray who would struggle to walk down a flight of stairs.

He stood for the leadership on cutting corporation tax to 15p. Kamikwazi has just been gutted over (among other things) cutting it to 19p.

This will end well.

He'll take the gig to just publicly slate her and then have another go at being chosen as pm
Hope so, all things considered i'd take Hunt over Truss, Boris and May every day of the week.

I was almost impressed with him during Covid with the select committee.

I've seen some comments suggesting that Hunt is a 'sensible choice' and one of the most competent members of the government.

This is Jeremy Hunt, yes? The same Jeremy Hunt who did his best to utterly fuck over the NHS and made financial and working conditions for NHS staff so poor that they had to strike?

If he's one of the most competent members of the government, we're in more trouble than I thought. And I thought we were fucked enough as it was.
Yes, and you're absolutely right, and so are they.

I’d just love the autocue to pack up.

That was a car crash, even the looking around the room trying to remember people's names in the Q and A bit. I think she may well be done for

There really isn't a unity candidate. That's all that can save her.

This letter makes no sense

She asked him to fuck off and then praises everything he did. Respect the decision he made....because he was told to make it"

Won't go into the rest of the babbling bullshit

FfCBRVnXgAMu2IO

This letter makes no sense

She asked him to fuck off and then praises everything he did. Respect the decision he made....because he was told to make it"

Won't go into the rest of the babbling bullshit

FfCBRVnXgAMu2IO
To Kwasi from Kwasi?

To Kwasi from Kwasi?
Its that fucked up way they do letters in Government. The recipients name is always at the bottom below the senders signature. No clue why and it looks shit

Must just be a Prime Minister thing then.

I asked the same question when there was a letter Boris had sent out which had his signature (in crayon) above the name of who he was writing to

She is done. That conference was cowardice. Stuck around just long enough to wipe another cent off the pound.

There's no point in another change of leader - its got to be a vote of no confidence and then an election. Will see how many Tories have whats best for the UK as their motivation :ROFLMAO:

Apparently Kwartang had trouble getting a seat on the plane home, nobody wanted him near business or economy.

He’s going to be pissed that the news isn’t about him, it’s about a can of soup.
Cunts at stop oil doing no favours for their cause tbh

Back