• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Shows how bad they are when we look at Gove and Hunt and think, yea they’re the safe reasonable option

oh goody. one bumbling lying deceiptful fool swapped for a michael green lying deceitful fool!

liz offered the chance to back her chancellor and repeatedly fails to take that opportunity.
also, appears to have zero credibility in the party, as she's pushing for benefit cuts, but more senior tories are breaking ranks to say benefits must be increased in line with inflation.

she is already a dead woman walking imo.

From the Guardian Livepage

The chief executive of Shell has said governments may need to tax energy companies further to fund efforts to protect the “poorest” people from soaring bills.

Ben van Beurden, the outgoing boss of the oil and gas company, told an energy conference in London: “One way or another there needs to be government intervention. Protecting the poorest, that probably may then mean that governments need to tax people in this room to pay for it.

“I think we just have to accept as a society – it can be done smartly and not so smartly. There is a discussion to be had about it but I think it’s inevitable.”

He doesn't seem to have a problem in paying more tax yet our government, with a £43bn unfunded tax giveaway announced, is actively choosing not to take a contribution towards it from the likes of Shell, BP and other energy generators.

Last edited:
liz offered the chance to back her chancellor and repeatedly fails to take that opportunity.
also, appears to have zero credibility in the party, as she's pushing for benefit cuts, but more senior tories are breaking ranks to say benefits must be increased in line with inflation.

she is already a dead woman walking imo.
this all reminds me of courses i was sent on in early days of work when there would be some sort of round based business game going on. there was invariably someone who "knew" how these were played who'd promote their alternative approach that was sure fire to outscore the opposition. if you ever listened to them you'd spend the remainder of the game trying to recoup their Round 1 losses by completely reversing everything they'd suggested. kwarteng and truss appear to be the dream team for Round 1 business game shitness.

Maybe that's why the stupid cunt was guffawing like a prick at her funeral then
grief affects everyone differently ;).
of course at eton they probably teach you to laugh at someone's death unless you're in line for an inheritance and uncertain that you'll get it. in this instance he wasn't in line for one.

My fucking word that is bad, even for her.

It's like someone who's lined up for a GCSE French exam and has been taught by rote to say their name, where they live, what their hobbies are, which subjects they want to at A-Level. And nothing else. As soon as you ask a question which diverges even slightly from the list, it falls to pieces and they don't understand what you're even asking.

Thick as mince.

It's like someone who's lined up for a GCSE French exam and has been taught by rote to say their name, where they live, what their hobbies are, which subjects they want to at A-Level. And nothing else. As soon as you ask a question which diverges even slightly from the list, it falls to pieces and they don't understand what you're even asking.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rigby: "You don't accept you've had a bad start?"

Truss: "HOW FAR IS THE BEACH?"

Excruciating for her. She got a fairly easy ride from the Nicks of Ferrari and Robinson this morning but Beth Rigby has taken her apart. Part 3 was as bad as Johnson looking at the ground and shaking his head.

It's probably been said on here before but her delivery is getting more and more painful with each interview that she has. "What I am saying is" - just tell us - we don't need this in front of each point and the constant stopping on numerous occasions____________________on nearly every sentence______________________________makes me want to scream.

I think that what I am writing is_______________________________that Liz Truss________________________________as Prime Minister_____________________________just isn't up_____________________________________to the task.

She's gorra gew Franksy.

Truss out!

Last edited:
It's like someone who's lined up for a GCSE French exam and has been taught by rote to say their name, where they live, what their hobbies are, which subjects they want to at A-Level. And nothing else.
That’s exactly how I got a B in GCSE Modular French!

My fucking word that is bad, even for her.

Thick as mince.
That's a superb analogy.

Basically me repeating this over and over, as it's all i know (pretty much..)

"Je m'appelle Richard
J'ai onze ans,
J'habite a Kidderminster,
J'adore le foot."

Back