• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

FeKz_UBXwAAe8eJ

Let me tell you this, blah blah blah, putin, blah blah blah, cost of living, blah blah, £2500 per year energy cap, blah blah listening, blah blah, inflation around the world, blah blah thank you birmingham, you’ve been a wonderful audience, goodnight, then back on for an encore of don’t stop believing,house lights go up on an empty auditorium

Let me tell you this, blah blah blah, putin, blah blah blah, cost of living, blah blah, £2500 per year energy cap, blah blah listening, blah blah, inflation around the world, blah blah thank you birmingham, you’ve been a wonderful audience, goodnight, then back on for an encore of don’t stop believing,house lights go up on an empty auditorium

What about Putin?

It would have been worth a listen to if when she's banging on about , "we've stepped in and made sure that people's heating bills won't go above £2,000...." if Beth or whoever, would then have said, "But many of them (Insert actual number here) aren't worried anymore because they're not going to be able to keep their house to heat!"
"And many people who 2 weeks ago were looking forward to living their lives and looking forward to their future, now have to face the prospect of putting their house on the market because of a decision your Chancellor made, that was then, too late though, rescinded, because the stupid cunt didn't realise you can't get toothpaste back in the tube!"

It would have been worth a listen to if when she's banging on about , "we've stepped in and made sure that people's heating bills won't go above £2,000...." if Beth or whoever, would then have said, "But many of them (Insert actual number here) aren't worried anymore because they're not going to be able to keep their house to heat!"
"And many people who 2 weeks ago were looking forward to living their lives and looking forward to their future, now have to face the prospect of putting their house on the market because of a decision your Chancellor made, that was then, too late though, rescinded, because the stupid cunt didn't realise you can't get toothpaste back in the tube!"
She said £2,500.00.

Plus that is a lie anyway.

What is her angle here?

Call an election....Truss gets destroyed.....Truss has to step down as leader of the opposition....Labour get to try and clear up the mess....Boris returns as Leader of the Tories and takes them to a victory in 2027/28?

What is her angle here?

Call an election....Truss gets destroyed.....Truss has to step down as leader of the opposition....Labour get to try and clear up the mess....Boris returns as Leader of the Tories and takes them to a victory in 2027/28?
She's not wrong, but i don't for one second believe that she's got the core values of democracy at heart.

I think she'd prefer Boris as leader of a tory party not in power, than having Truss as leader of a tory party in power.

She doesn't have an angle beyond being bitter that Johnson got (rightly) chucked. She's also deeply stupid.

If Labour get in then Johnson will be pushing 65 by the time of the following GE, he has an absolute mess of a life, he doesn't like the money you get for being PM (and he'll have been away from that for years by then) and he is SHIT. He is not coming back, it won't happen.

At least 3 of those were corpses, I'm sure of it.
Just your daily reminder that those were the kind of people who exclusively got to choose who should be Prime Minister. Not just this time, but the time before as well.

Such a ridiculous system. Let them pick their own crappy leader by all means but you shouldn't get to enforce them on the country unilaterally.

She doesn't have an angle beyond being bitter that Johnson got (rightly) chucked. She's also deeply stupid.

If Labour get in then Johnson will be pushing 65 by the time of the following GE, he has an absolute mess of a life, he doesn't like the money you get for being PM (and he'll have been away from that for years by then) and he is SHIT. He is not coming back, it won't happen.
I think that's what some of the Tories want. They genuinely want the worst PM in living memory back.

She's also furious about her plans to sell Channel 4 being shelved. I agree with everything else though.

Back