• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

I don’t know, some sort of ‘National insurance’ system collected via payroll sounds a great idea 🙄

I don’t know, some sort of ‘National insurance’ system collected via payroll sounds a great idea 🙄
Yep agree, plus the added bonus you can syphon money off it to waste on shit.....oh wait.

ICC in lockdown owing to a perceived security threat.
or cynically is it a way of truss/kwarteng stopping party members coming in for a heckle?

Or hopefully the police will keep them all locked in, until they have to eat each other, last standing survivor runs the country.
That’s a game show/reality tv show I’m up for

Or hopefully the police will keep them all locked in, until they have to eat each other, last standing survivor runs the country.
That’s a game show/reality tv show I’m up for
I'd watch the shit out of that

Cost of living hardship payment now coming in November. Last two months everything said by the universal credit people was that it would be this week. Been rather relying on that money and now I have to wait another four weeks for it.

Fucking great. Eating is over rated.

71C41047-8067-491C-8370-BA789BE6680D.jpegThe Daily Heil isn’t happy with the PM.

Gearing up the "Bring back Boris" campaign already.

There really isn't the mechanism for that, for multiple reasons.

He's also bloody terrible at the job, just in a different way to Truss.

Gearing up the "Bring back Boris" campaign already.
On the news I was watching last night I saw a man interviewed on a street in West Bromwich who stated that the Conservatives should bring 'Boris' back. He said something along the lines of..

"He's a bit of an idiot ay he, but we all make mistakes"

There is still a section of society that has somehow been brainwashed to think that a lying, cheating man who is ill equipped for the role and is a bit of an idiot is still the best man for the job.

I did think that it might have been @Tyrannosaurus Dan but they said it was in the West Bromwich East rather than his West constituency.;)

On the news I was watching last night I saw a man interviewed on a street in West Bromwich who stated that the Conservatives should bring 'Boris' back. He said something along the lines of..

"He's a bit of an idiot ay he, but we all make mistakes"

There is still a section of society that has somehow been brainwashed to think that a lying, cheating man who is ill equipped for the role and is a bit of an idiot is still the best man for the job.
Yep, which is why there are plenty of Tories that will think dragging him back for the 2024 election is their only hope.

Look at the profile of the seats they lost under his premiership. And it was because of him.

It's 2022 not 2016 or 2019, he's electoral poison. You wouldn't want Wolves to employ Kenny Dalglish because he 'wins titles'. Although I could see Lage as the Liz Truss equivalent.

Look at the profile of the seats they lost under his premiership. And it was because of him.

It's 2022 not 2016 or 2019, he's electoral poison.

You know i think he's awful, but there will be plenty of Tories, both MPs and voters that will still vote and support him, certainly more than would vote for Truss.

If it's a choice between putting Boris or Truss up for election in 24, i think they'll go for Boris.

There isn't anyone outside of them likely either is there?

I could see them hospital passing it to Gove or Hunt, because they'll never be PM in any other circumstance. They'll lose regardless.

Johnson isn't an option.

I could see them hospital passing it to Gove or Hunt, because they'll never be PM in any other circumstance. They'll lose regardless.

Johnson isn't an option.
A few rumblings of a Gove/Shapps partnership being prepared to swoop in.

Back