• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Blokes a cunt, but yea fair play to him walking through the protesters on his own and being civil with them

Must be a getting a new Chancellor then.

The current created the tax cut without telling anyone...the sneaky fuck.

The lady’s not for turning appears to have aged well overnight as well.

And also because her mates who set up short positions after informal piss up chats with the chancellor have already made their money. Probably got tipped off about the u-turn yesterday to set up reverse positions this morning too.

I wonder what the impact on all their carefully crafted growth plans will be

Well they will have £2bn in their pockets that would have been trickling down to help the poor (or paying for caribbean holiday lets if you are even vaguely realistic).

U turn officially confirmed. Kamikwazi and Truss are hugely damaged by this. She will do well to last through the party crisis.

So we get to keep our 1p cut woo hoo. Plus the NI changes still benefit Tarquin the banker more than a person on minimum wage
Great to see Gove stab Truss in the front yesterday. Long may it continue.

Kwasi getting absolutely roasted by Nick Robinson on R4 Today.

Fantastic to listen to if it wasn’t for the fact he’s completely fucked our economy already.

Nick Robinson on R4 has just roasted KK. Totally tied him in knots.

Kwasi getting absolutely roasted by Nick Robinson on R4 Today.

Fantastic to listen to if it wasn’t for the fact he’s completely fucked our economy already.
It seems we agree! #roasted.

I've just listened back to this and Kwateng couldn't have come across more arrogant if he tried

I've just listened back to this and Kwateng couldn't have come across more arrogant if he tried
I've done the same. Robinson sounded like he genuinely had utter disdain for him.

Back