• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Wow, that is superbly deluded!

The US left now 🤣

Tory boy has locked his twitter account, been getting a bit of grief about his views on everything, and abuse off many many many proud brummies

Three seperate tweets over 3 years.

20221001_160226.jpg

Plus a bit of explicit racism for good measure

20221001_160359.jpg

The guys a fucking reptile.

I did say his timeline was a skip fire of cuntishness

Kamikwase was at a champagne reception with financiers and hedge fund managers after his mini budget last Friday. According to the Times he went into more details about further tax cuts and planned spending cuts. Apparently he was referred to as a useful idiot by hedge fund managers who went onto make a fortune.

The start of a campaign to throw him under the bus by thick Liz?

Probably more like, he thinks he’s brilliant, and the bankers like him for his intelligence and financial skills, bankers think he’s a wanker who talks too much when they get him pissed, so they get him pissed and he blabs what’s going to happen, they go off and make shitloads of cash

Interesting addition to Laura Ks panel of guests today in Mark Hamill. I suspect he will be asked about his money raising efforts for Ukraine rather than whether Bruno Lage should be sacked though.

Interesting addition to Laura Ks panel of guests today in Mark Hamill. I suspect he will be asked about his money raising efforts for Ukraine rather than whether Bruno Lage should be sacked though.
Laura K did well this morning with Truss who was particularly appealing.

Admitting to not discussing the high rate tax cut with her cabinet and saying what they did was right. Even tried to blame the OBR for not having enough time to present a report, when they have briefed the press they did. Then saying the OBR report will not be published.

This could be the shortest PM tenure ever.

She won't last long at all. She lies even more than her predecessor and is committing electoral suicide. Her party is going to lose hundreds of MPs and they aren't going to want to be patsies for her own lunacy.

Laura K did well this morning with Truss who was particularly appealing.

Admitting to not discussing the high rate tax cut with her cabinet and saying what they did was right. Even tried to blame the OBR for not having enough time to present a report, when they have briefed the press they did. Then saying the OBR report will not be published.

This could be the shortest PM tenure ever.
Needs to get to 4 Jan I think to avoid it. I'd say it's a 50/50 shout right now.

Kuenssberg was just ridiculously in personal thrall to Johnson which was plain weird. I'm sure she's competent enough in general.

Last edited:
Rees mogg got a warm reception in Brum, video on line

Back