• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

I ran a finance/budgeting workshop for students at my place a few years ago. Some Chinese female students attended. Both had one or two children.
Their living costs support from the Chinese government was more than I earned. Remember also their fees are also paid.

International student fees are higher. However be under no illusion - their fees are subsidising courses for UK students. If we restrict student visas further, some universities will struggle.

Braverman and her allies wibbling on again. Blue on blue civil war can’t be far away.

Which would of course be a terrible shame.

You've basically got Braverman, Johnson, Sunak, Cleverley & Kemi all saying immigration is too high but it's not my fault, but imagine how bad it would be under Labour

Hopefully the Patron Saint of Stone Island assists Sunak unraveling from the back benches whilst simultaneously exposing herself as a unhinged cunt.

30p Lee also protesting that giving the vote to 16 year old will wipe them out for generations, if they're old enough to start basic training they're old enough to vote.

Cleverly just blatantly lied to parliament and there is audio to prove it. Should be another reshuffle shortly then

I'm not normally a fan of SKS at PMQs as he doesn't seem to think on his feet and have replies to the bullshit normally given to him. Today though (and they all may have been scripted in advance and Sunak fed them to him) he really did take him apart. There seems to be a cabal of Conservative MPs who are against Sunak as their leader and the support from his benches seems to get less vocal by the week.

The ones interested in immigration are baked into the Conservative solid 25% who will never vote differently. It’s no longer a vote winner, if it ever frankly was.

Back