• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

He's following Leenoch's (thanks @Sniffer ) lead and saying that he's just going to ignore the law and say it's safe to hurl people to Rwanda.

Excuse me Half Pint but I don't think the Lords will rubberstamp that somehow.

Becoming clear to me that they are going to try and make the GE a single issue one and appeal to the same demographic they did last time. This new Treaty with Rwanda and subsequent legislation with be stuck in the courts until then and they'll continue to blame the ECHR, lefty lawyers and the wokerati throughout. Interesting one for Starmer to navigate

Becoming clear to me that they are going to try and make the GE a single issue one and appeal to the same demographic they did last time. This new Treaty with Rwanda and subsequent legislation with be stuck in the courts until then and they'll continue to blame the ECHR, lefty lawyers and the wokerati throughout. Interesting one for Starmer to navigate
If bringing back Cameron firms up the wankers in the south who always vote Tory and if he can then convince the closet racists he might be on to something.

I always thought governmental department accounts like that had to steer clear of party political messaging like that?

As we know the ECHR had nothing to do with today, I'm doubling down on my previous post on this thread

Reform is up to 3rd in the latest post-reshuffle polling. So yeah, what TT said.

Safe country. Rishi says so

Attachments

• IMG_20231115_191331.jpg
    IMG_20231115_191331.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 11
He's following Leenoch's (thanks @Sniffer ) lead and saying that he's just going to ignore the law and say it's safe to hurl people to Rwanda.

Excuse me Half Pint but I don't think the Lords will rubberstamp that somehow.

Borrowed from James O’Brien.

Should be easy enough. Who was in charge when the boats started arriving?who let the backlog of asylum claims go through the roof thus meaning the government had to take over hotels to accommodate them? How many asylum seekers can Rwanda take? What cost per asylum seeker going there? what is the point of sending them there as if/when their applications are rejected we have to bring them back here? Loads to be going at.

Which will work in Parliament or on a PPB, you are dealing with people that only work in soundbites that suit their world view though. Don't get me wrong, I still think they'll comfortably lose, just it'll be pure hate beforehand

I also note that Rishi has banged on about “Strasbourg courts” when the block yesterday was very clearly from the UK Supreme Court and was based on the UN. So no way on earth him saying “we say it is okay” is going to wash unless he plans pulling the country out of the UN.

Just catching up on this week's latest nonsense. Nice to see my mate Dave is back, surprised @Deutsch Wolf hasn't mentioned this already

He is now (along with Hunt the cunt) the voice of sanity around the cabinet table. Let that sink in.

Back