• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Bloody woke judges etc etc

Absolutely farcical, evil scheme made up by a rabble of utter wankers wasting millions on money during a cost of living crisis just to appeal to racist arseholes.

The fact i learned today is that each person sent to Ruwanda would cost £169,000.
That's £1,690,000, for every ten.
Fuck me we could build a nice little bungalow village for them and still have change.
Can't see the taxpayer being happy either way.

...and for right wing lunatics fringe of the Conservative Party the judgement stated that it would be unlawful even without the EHCR due to treaties that the UK is signed up to as part of the United Nations.

I guess they'll be advocating leaving that next.

The fact i learned today is that each person sent to Ruwanda would cost £169,000.
That's £1,690,000, for every ten.
Fuck me we could build a nice little bungalow village for them and still have change.
Can't see the taxpayer being happy either way.
It wasn't ever about sending people to Rwanda, they've always known it was illegal. It's just about the dog whistle

Last edited:
It wasn't ever about sending people to Rwanda, they've always known to was illegal. It's just about the dig whistle
Can't disagree with that, but he has dropped himself in deep doodie now, with Cruella and her gang sharpening their knives.
PMQ's should be a ballburster today, got my popcorn ready.

Hold the bus, i've cracked it.
We leave ECHR the UNHCR, the Commomwealth, the G7, the G20, Fifa and Eurovision, and go for it alone.

As well as the moral aspects it was always not cost effective and also would not have the effect of putting off desperate people trying to get somewhere safe(r).
It was always a way of being 'seen' to do something, even though the cost was ridiculously high.

Can't disagree with that, but he has dropped himself in deep doodie now, with Cruella and her gang sharpening their knives.
PMQ's should be a ballburster today, got my popcorn ready.

Starmer - What are you going to do with your Rwanda plan now that it has been deemed to be unlawful?
Sunak - I notice he's not mentioning my pledge to halve inflation has been achieved 2 months early, I notice he's not mentioning the crisis on his front bench with relation to Gaza, I notice he's not mentioning the arrival of small boats being down this year. We're getting on with delivering for the people whilst he's playing party politics.
Starmer - I'll ask the question again - What are you going to do with your Rwanda plan now that it has been deemed to be unlawful?
Sunak - I've already told him Mr Speaker, we're delivering for the people and reducing the amount of boats arriving - What is his plan Mr Speaker - he doesn't have one.
Coward Hoyle - I'll remind the PM that this is Prime Ministers questions and not leader of the oppositions questions.

Rinse, repeat, yawn.

Gullis has gone on record stating that we should push the boats back or drop them off back on French beaches. Jenkyns, Cunt Smith, Sue Ellen, 30p Leenoch - how have we ended up with such people in Parliament?

Simon Clark and Rees Mogg (add the pair of them to the list) both totally miss the Supreme Court judgement points regarding other conventions by saying that we should leave the ECHR now.

Leenoch is calling for us to ignore the courts and put planes in the air.

It ain't over till it's over...

"Sunak tells the Commons he will "finalise" a new treaty with Rwanda in light of the Supreme Court's judgment. He adds that he is "prepared to revisit our domestic legal frameworks" if necessary.

"The government has been working already on a new treaty with Rwanda and we will finalise that in light of today's judgment," he says."

I can only assume it plays well in polling, which given the reason most voted for Brexit makes sense I guess. Nothing materially will happen and it won't win them an election, might save them some seats

He will quietly step away from the extreme rhetoric now Dishface is in the Foreign Office. The Victorian pencil and his cabal will cry foul for a bit but the red wall is lost and he is shitting himself about cracks in the foundations of the blue one

30p is nothing but a particularly loud cretin.

Whatever they come up with now can easily be tied up in the courts until the election.

30p is nothing but a particularly loud cretin.

Whatever they come up with now can easily be tied up in the courts until the election.
Not so much what he has said...because he talks bollocks but the comments have been deemed acceptable by the PM.

So the extreme rhetoric is not going away or being sidelined by the PM.

Like Braverman, Anderson is another who seems to have a licence to say and do as he pleases. He keeps turning up to the New Conservatives group who have some of the most unhinged within their ranks (I suppose you could say he's found his place). You had Co Chair of the group Miriam Cates talking yesterday about the nation voting for Brexit as the Country was sick and tired of the "elite" having control of politics. She said this standing alongside her fellow NCG co chair, Danny Kruger, who happens to be Eton educated and worked for the Torygraph before becoming an MP.

But at the post-PMQs lobby briefing the PM’s press secretary was less willing to criticise the Tory deputy chairman. Asked about Anderson’s comment, she said MPs had “strong views” on this topic and she went on:

I think we appreciate that our MPs have strong views on this because, frankly, the country cares about this.

Back