• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

The only surprise there is that it's not been written in the blood of immigrants.

I really hope that's the last we'll see of that evil specimen in a major position of power but I'm sure she'll do the Farage trick and be a turd that won't flush.
Farage bizarrely has a fanbase, I can't explain it as he's a piece of work but I can't deny that he does.

Everyone thinks Braverman is a cunt.

I'd imagine that those that like Farage like Braverman too?
Not really. The message might be the same but how it's delivered and the personality (lol) behind it isn't anywhere near the same.

Like I could tolerate a season where we scored 13 goals at home and explicitly aimed for 0-0s under Mick McCarthy. I would not tolerate it under Tony Pulis.

She was handy though as she could say things which 'couldn't possibly be racist, look at her skin colour'. A useful idiot.

Last edited:
Rumours abound that Cameron was offered the role last wednesday. That's interesting, as suggests she was off regardless of the times article, or the outcome of the weekends marches. Alternatively sunak was tipped off about her article so concocted plan b...

Rumours abound that Cameron was offered the role last wednesday. That's interesting, as suggests she was off regardless of the times article, or the outcome of the weekends marches. Alternatively sunak was tipped off about her article so concocted plan b...
He decided she was gone after the homeless tents according to Peston.

She was sacked so shouldn’t get a resignation letter. Clearly her leadership bid has started in earnest. I for one wish her great success in that enterprise as she would be an electoral disaster as a leader.

Reading the article on the Sky News app where they have shared the messages on various Tory WhatsApp groups when she was fired.

It's like a match day thread but for Tories.

1 example:

Screenshot_20231114_184123_Sky News.jpg

Wondering how much of the letter is posturing, & how much is fact. She suggests she & sunak had a documented agreement in place. Surely he wouldn't have signed something to get her support?

Wondering how much of the letter is posturing, & how much is fact. She suggests she & sunak had a documented agreement in place. Surely he wouldn't have signed something to get her support?

the stuff he agreed to will be true. He had to do it to get that side of the Party onside. Also see jobs for 30p Lee as another example.

Making the agreement to secure her backing is one thing though.
Having it physically documented is another. Wouldn't have thought that was normal practice in politics.

If it was then it shows what a complete incompetent buffoon the current PM is.

Sounds like the Rwanda scheme will be kicked out by the Supreme Court.

What a waste of time and money. Who would have thought it?

waits for a newspaper headline and photos of the judges who are threats to our national security etc...

Back