• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

Not sure about this mate, as centrist as Labour now is again, he's still vilified for multiple reasons by many Labour and ex Labour voters, it would be a very confrontational move, to say the least imo...
He would not be welcomed by the left of the party, but they're deemed irrelevant and are ignored now anyway.

It would be confrontational for sure, but I don't think it would damage Starmer's support and vote share, all those that would be bothered by it wouldn't be voting Labour anyway.

Esther McVile is at No 10 now. Why would you give that piece of shit a job if you're trying to unify the party as best you can and get rid of shrill idiocy, FFS.

Just when you think he's getting rid of some of the nastier pieces of work Esther McVey walks down Downing Street.

Edit...and again

Is he creating a new position - The Anti-Woke Minister?

"Common Sense Tsar" FFS.

1) That "Tsar" thing was laughable when it started creeping in 20-25 years ago, and pretty much any time anyone gets given that moniker, it's a disaster

2) Tell you what's common sense? Leaving Esther McVey on the backbenches until she gets voted out, the cunt

3) This is almost certainly a thinly veiled way to keep pressing with some of Braverman's messaging and also to keep trying to press the anti-trans button. Which definitely doesn't make you sound like an unhinged lunatic, no sir

Andrea Jenkins has put in a letter of no confidence.
Wants a proper Tory leader...whatever that is.

Andrea Jenkins has put in a letter of no confidence.
Wants a proper Tory leader...whatever that is.
Just from past evidence some batshit crazy kleptomaniac racist.

IMG-0468.jpg

Absolutely thick as pig shit.

I think she's genuinely swallowed the shit she's been fed over the last few years. I don't feel sorry, I do pity her though

Esther McVey has been appointed Minister of State for the Cabinet Office, with her main role said to be "speaking common sense" on behalf of the Government.

Her role will be to represent Rishi Sunak's government on TV and radio as much as possible, with sources saying she has been appointed in an attempt to show the Government is committed to its "anti-woke" agenda.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

IMG-0468.jpg

Absolutely thick as pig shit.
Of course, but sadly, there are morons (see videos of the Nazi bastards in London on Saturday) who lap this kind of bollocks up. And you have GB News, a viciously right wing channel, which has seemingly become the go to news station for a bunch of notionally not stupid people.

Back