• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

He would not be welcomed by the left of the party, but they're deemed irrelevant and are ignored now anyway.

It would be confrontational for sure, but I don't think it would damage Starmer's support and vote share, all those that would be bothered by it wouldn't be voting Labour anyway.

You don't think 'the left of the party' will vote Labour?

In other news in case you’ve missed it in all the excitement, government aiming to bring in 4 Billion pounds of cuts to the benefits budget, to get people back into work, those most likely to be affected are people in severe pain awaiting an operation and those who suffer severe depression, cancer sufferers and those with a terminal disease are likely to be exempt.
They really are a bunch of heartless cunts.

In other news in case you’ve missed it in all the excitement, government aiming to bring in 4 Billion pounds of cuts to the benefits budget, to get people back into work, those most likely to be affected are people in severe pain awaiting an operation and those who suffer severe depression, cancer sufferers and those with a terminal disease are likely to be exempt.
So what's the logic, assuming there is logic here rather than it just being vile, how does cutting benefits get people back to work?

I think you need to re read my original post.

I was just trying to have a conversation, you don't have to be defensive ;)

I was just curious that you refer to 'the left of the party' (direct quote) and then alluded to them not voting Labour, I was wondering what you meant by that.

I mean, I've never been a Corbyn fan but I still voted for Labour when he was leader

So what's the logic, assuming there is logic here rather than it just being vile, how does cutting benefits get people back to work?
It's all shit, but the really sick bit is punishing people for waiting too long for an NHS op 🤬

I was just trying to have a conversation, you don't have to be defensive ;)

I was just curious that you refer to 'the left of the party' (direct quote) and then alluded to them not voting Labour, I was wondering what you meant by that.

I mean, I've never been a Corbyn fan but I still voted for Labour when he was leader
It's difficult not to be defensive to be honest.

It was two separate points, the left of the party as in, those more left MPs (not that there are many left, but Clive Lewis for example) wouldn't be happy about it.

In terms of vote share, I don't think it would make a blind bit of difference, those voters who would be upset by it wouldn't be voting for Starmer anyway.

If only it hadn't been mentioned a day prior...

Although the reshuffle has obvs relegated it as a news story.

More chance of me becoming emperor of the universe than it getting enacted before the election and Labour will remove the idea on day one of office.

We’ve had the first proclamation from Esther for tourists in Iceland IMG_1374.jpeg

Sue Ellen has released a letter to Sunak.

Claims she gave a list of demands in order to back him and serve under him. Now saying that he didn't stick to his side of the bargain.

Drivel, as you'd expect.

F-6IJD7XUAAPuh4

F-6IJD5WIAAbdAi

F-6IJETXwAAj5qg

The only surprise there is that it's not been written in the blood of immigrants.

I really hope that's the last we'll see of that evil specimen in a major position of power but I'm sure she'll do the Farage trick and be a turd that won't flush.

Back