• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

I’m surprised he had time…

There is no way that dishface is back unless Rishi has decided to take the right headbangers head on.

Cameron coming back reminds of that line Logan says to his kids in last season of Succession "you aren't serious people". I disagree with him on pretty much everything, but unlike so many that we've had over the last few years he is a serious politician

Cameron coming back reminds of that line Logan says to his kids in last season of Succession "you aren't serious people". I disagree with him on pretty much everything, but unlike so many that we've had over the last few years he is a serious politician
Totally agree.

It's such a conflicting feeling.

I know he is in the HoL, I just wondered if he was allowed to sit in the HoC as it would seem weird to have a Foreign Secretary who couldn’t speak in the Commons.

I know he is in the HoL, I just wondered if he was allowed to sit in the HoC as it would seem weird to have a Foreign Secretary who couldn’t speak in the Commons.
He isn't in the HoL, that's why he's been made a Baron today. He'll be asked to attend the Commons to make statements, at least that's what happened under Carrington who was the last FS who wasn't a MP

I dunno, I think Blair coming back would go down well on the whole, unless that's what you meant?

Not sure about this mate, as centrist as Labour now is again, he's still vilified for multiple reasons by many Labour and ex Labour voters, it would be a very confrontational move, to say the least imo...

Back