• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Lettuce Liz then Tetchy Rish! and the battle to replace him

About his 20th role in the Government since Boris left

even aspects of the RWP seem non-plussed by this decision, suggesting appointing a novice to defence at a time when a significant war is underway is very risky.

That’s because they wanted the bloke who was at defence under Cameron in.

Last time I looked bar supplying a few bits of kit and token visits from a scarecrow we were no more involved in this significant war than we are in Yemen.

Well I don’t think the electorate would stand for yet another unelected PM

Plenty of money for royals, tax incentives, consulting firms owned by relatives etc but fuck providing money to stop concrete falling in kids.

1693774802141.png

So not only did Gove scrap the Building Schools for the Future programme in 2010, that would have replaced every RAAC built school, but in 2011 High Court ruled that this was done illegally without proper consultation.

Prime Minister Rishi Sunak says it's "utterly wrong" to blame him for the failure to tackle RAAC in schools earlier.

Asked whether he would like to apologise after it was said he cut the schools rebuilding budget while chancellor, Sunak pointed to his 10-year program which put in funds for 50 schools a year to be refurbished.

My fag packet calculations suggest we should indeed be thanking Sunak as each school will be refurbished every 600 years.

We want 400, no 100, maybe 200? No I’m making it 50 now

Years pass

“Look at my brilliant programme to repair fifty. Amazing plan, vote for me.”

Thing is he actually believes the electorate will swallow all of this. Fucking cunt.

The man is simply allergic to infrastructure spending.

It’s all beginning to implode chez Tory. Now the really dirty infighting can begin, and even they must know that a simple leadership change without general election won’t wash for a fifth time since the referendum ( I know the scarecrow won an election, but the point is he was dropped into number 10 without public consent, same as May, same as Truss, same as Sunak).

Back